Welcome to Paddington Media's Blog.
In this blog we will provide tips on SEO, Website trouble shooting as well as talk about Paddington Media's news events and product lineup.

Be sure to come back often or simply subscribe to our Paddington Media blog feed.

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

An Interview with Texas Representative Senfronia Thompson



I heard about Paddington Media through other Texas House members and chose to work with them because I liked the designs and the look of their sites. Paddington Media has been good with our staff. They’ve been very understanding and patient during the Session.

The new SenfroniaThompson.com website will help my constituents get the information they need. I’ll also state my stance on issues and legislation.

Once the Session is complete, SenfroniaThompson.com will allow me to communicate what’s going on in the District and when meetings will happen.

It will also help me in the fight against Human Trafficking. Our first Anti-Human Trafficking Conference was a success last Fall. I’m interested in stirring interest in these types of conferences and the website should help me spread the word.

I think it’s important to get rid of this modern day human slavery. Specifically in Houston, which is a major human trafficking port. It’s a financial & moral burden for our community and society affecting our social services and health care.

We need to make people more aware of the overall situation here. I have to bring this case to people’s attention. People interested in helping should also visit the Polaris Project, Houston Rescue & Restore and the Central Texas Coalition Against Human Trafficking.

No comments:

Post a Comment