Welcome to Paddington Media's Blog.
In this blog we will provide tips on SEO, Website trouble shooting as well as talk about Paddington Media's news events and product lineup.

Be sure to come back often or simply subscribe to our Paddington Media blog feed.

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Winston's Tip

When I go for a walk around the neighborhood, I like to know what type of adventure I might find myself in. With GIS Alerts, I can map my route specifically to meet my needs. Whether I want to catch a glimpse of that cute dog down the street, avoid the mean dog on 9th or meet up with my friends, the GIS Alerts database system can provide me with key demographic information about my targeted neighborhood.

Paddington Media has been involved with many political campaigns over the years. Your political action group has multiple teams, engaged in polling or campaigning within strategic neighborhoods. GIS Alerts can allow you to visualize voter areas on a web based map and provide you with key information such as household size, age, gender, income, and many other specific demographic information.

Our challenge to you is to provide us with your most unusual and/or complex data sets. There is a GIS Alerts solution for all of your data. What is more, once we develop a custom data mapping solution for you, it can be not only used by you again and again, we can continue to update it as your data sets change and grow. For more information and to see what our web based map looks like, visit http://gisalerts.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment